Since 1966, Fitzgerald Body Shop has enjoyed an outstanding reputation for quality workmanship and as a caring member of our community. We use the latest available equipment and training to assure that your car or truck is returned to its original like new condition.
Servicing Norwalk, Bellevue, Willard, Monroeville, Sanducky, Clyde, Attica, Plymouth, Mlian, Huron, Shelby, Greenwich, New London, Castalia, and Wakeman Areas.
No one likes the worry, cost, or inconvenience of an accident. Our concerned staff will do everything possible to help you through the process of:
- Delivering your car to our shop.
- Providing an overall assessment of your vehicle’s condition.
- Providing a complete estimate of repair.
- Working with your insurance company to assure you receive your
- Arranging a rental car during repair and honoring your insurance company’s rates.
- Completing the repair as quickly as possible.
- Delivering to you a car that you won’t believe was ever in an accident!
We have the latest tools and technology for collision repair on today’s cars:
- R-M Environmentally friendly water based
- Dedoes paint mixing system for a perfect color match.
- Garmat spray booths assure a smooth dust free finish.
- Blackhawk Unibody Frame Straightening.
Our technicians have the knowledge and training to renew your late model car or light truck and are certified in the following areas:
- ASE Painting & Refinishing
- ASE Non-Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
- ASE Structural Analysis & Damage Repair
- ASE Mechanical & Electrical Components
- ASE Damage Analysis & Estimating
- Collision Repair 2000
- R-M BASF Onyx Workshop
- R-M BASF Color Adjust Technique
AutocheX measures customer satisfaction by collecting information from more than 50,000 vehicle owners per month regarding their collision center experience. Only 23 collision centers in Ohio received their most recent Customer Satisfaction Premier Achiever Award.